0x1011 Restore default parameters¶
With this object the default values of parameters according to the communication profile, device profile, and application profile are restored.
By read access the CANopen device shall provide information about its capabilities to restore these values. Several parameter groups are distinguished:
- Sub-index 00h contains the highest sub-index that is supported.
- Sub-index 01h refers to all parameters that may be restored.
- Sub-index 02h refers to communication related parameters (Index from 1000h to 1FFFh).
- Sub-index 03h refers to application related parameters (Index from 6000h to 9FFFh).
- Sub-index from 04h to 7Fh manufacturers may restore their individual choice of parameters.
- Sub-index from 80h to FEh are reserved for future use.
In order to avoid the restoring of default parameters by mistake, restoring shall be only executed when a specific signature is written to the appropriate sub-index. The signature that shall be written is "load":
Figure 57: Restore default write access signature
On reception of the correct signature in the appropriate sub-index the CANopen device shall restore the default parameters and then it shall confirm the SDO transmission (SDO download initiate response). If the restoring failed, the CANopen device shall respond with the SDO abort transfer service (abort code: 0606 0000h). If a wrong signature is written, the CANopen device shall refuse to restore the defaults and shall respond with the SDO abort transfer service (abort code: 0800 002xh).
The default values shall be set valid after the CANopen device is reset (NMT service reset node for sub-index from 01h to 7Fh, NMT service reset communication for sub-index 02h) or power cycled.
Figure 58: Restore procedure
On read access to the appropriate sub-index the CANopen device shall provide information about its default parameter restoring capability with the following format:
Figure 59: Restore default read access structure
|CANopen device does not restore default parameters|
CANopen device restores parameters
|Name||Index:Sub||Type||Bit Size||Min Data||Max Data||Default Data||Unit||Access||PDO Mapping|
|restore all default parameters||0x1011:1||UDINT||32||0||readwrite|